My thoughts on “drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer”
I want to first of all, thank @HeadphonesThoughts for having me as a guest blogger on her blog. I would like to share about a product that I use daily and encourage others to check out too.
The product I will be sharing with you is called, “tarte drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer.” First of all, this product has greatly helped me. I believe that since using this product for now at least 2 years, I have seen my face feel so much softer and less dehydrated. It is amazing to me that you can make sure you are hydrating often by drinking water, but our skin can be telling us otherwise. I remember learning about this product at Sephora and wanting to try it. Secondly, it is very clean with limited ingredients. This is very important to me as I have different digestive issues, some allergies and very sensitive skin. Finally, I want to add that I purposely use this product both in the morning and evening after washing my face. I have seen the difference and highly recommend it.
Rainforest of the Sea
drink of H2O hydrating boost moisturizer
Here are some details (facts found on tarte’s official online page):
Daily vegan gel moisturizer powered by electrolytes quenches dry skin & moisturizes for 24-hrs.
What you can expect from this product:
- deeply hydrates for a healthy, youthful glow
- helps improve the appearance of lines & wrinkles
- cooling sensation awakens & refreshes skin
- water-based gel is lightweight & non-greasy
- helps soften & plump skin’s appearance
- ensures smooth makeup application, no pilling!
- moisturizes for 24-hrs
- sulfate free
- dermatologist tested
- formulated without artificial fragrances
*in a clinical study with 30 participants
- marine plants: help reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles, while smoothing & softening
- electrolyte-balancing complex: blend of water & sea salt extracts help restore & replenish skin’s natural moisture reserves for balanced skin
- hyaluronic acid & vegan squalane: work in harmony to retain & deliver moisture for optimal hydration & a refreshed, plumped appearance
I really enjoyed getting to share this product with you. I would love for you to try it and let me know your thoughts.
Guest blog post by Letstakeamoment.com
About me: Over time, I have come to realize that we must take pauses or we are just experiencing life passing us by quickly! Every day there are several moments we can perhaps all talk about and be an encouragement to someone else with.
~Blessings Pastor Natalie
Follow me: @letstakeamoment.com