1. What is your favorite holiday movie?
For it has to be the new Disney plus movie Noelle. I just love how the movie is funny and doesn’t take it’s self to serious at the same time the movie has the Christmas charm. I have also enjoyed watching the Netflix movie series The Princess Switch. I know those movies are not the best but for me they are enjoyable.
2. What is the best way to spend a Saturday in December?
For me part of the day staying home and watching Holiday movies 🍿 or Tv shows/series. The second part of the day I would say go out. Maybe you can go see Christmas lights. For me I live by Orlando so I can go to Disney Springs Christmas Tree trail and all of the Holiday festivities.
3. What’s your favourite holiday song?
I am a pretty big Ariana Grande fan so I have to say Santa Tell Me and Oh Santa! On Christmas morning though I have to listen to Nat King Cole. To me his Christmas music is the best.
4. What do you typically eat for dinner during the holidays?
Each year it’s different but for my family and I we do usually have chocolate cake.
5. What is your favourite Christmas Cookie or holiday treat?
Each year I personally enjoy the sugar cookie that is shaped like a Christmas tree. I only have it once a year but for me it’s worth it.
6. What fictional character would you want to spend the holidays with?
I personally would love to hangout with Tony Stark. I personally feel like he would make the holidays fun.
7. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
8. Where would you like to visit during the holiday season?
I have always wanted to go to California or another Country to visit. Hopefully one day.
9. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better? (Be honest!)
I personally am not to into the whole gift part of Christmas. Yes it nice to receive gifts but for me my love language is spending time with people (quality time) and acts of service (when someone is attentive and helps me complete task together like washing the dishes).
10. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
When I got to spend quality time with my parents. For a long time my Christmas time was always spend and given to other people. It was nice to spend time with just me and my parents.
Thank you so much Victoria for tagging me. I enjoyed getting to answer these Christmas/holiday questions
Now I tag
I tag everyone who has read this blog post and all my lovely readers and followers and anyone who commented and shared 😊
Whatever life takes you, just enjoy your life. Think positive and be positive.
–Always look to the rising sky
Follow me on Social Media: