There has been many lessons I wished I learned
- Don’t care so much about what others think of you
- Most people are not thinking about all the negative things you have done and if they are they probably are someone who loves drama and just loves to see the negative side of life
- You are beautiful. You don’t need a romantic partner in life to feel beautiful.
- You must first love yourself before you can love someone else
- Don’t take unsolicited advice
- Be ware of older people who think they know more then you. Age does not equate to knowledge and wisdom.
- Think before you speak. Speak up for yourself but make sure you say the right words.
- Friends and people in your life will come and go
- Not everyone will like you and not everyone will understand you
- Be careful of people who are nice, sometimes they are just nice to your face but talking terrible about you behind your back. Had this happen to me too many times.
What is a life lesson you wish you learned sooner in life?
Whatever life takes you, just enjoy your life. Think positive and be positive.
–Always look to the rising sky
Follow me on Social Media:
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by 10 Lessons I Wish I Learned When I was Younger and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose. Headphonesthoughts blog -Deborah Young is the owner and creator of the blog www.headphonesthoughts.com. No one has permission to copy any content on headphonesthoughts.com and all social media platforms for headphonesthoughts.com blog. If inspired by Deborah Young's content and content on headphonesthoughts.com you must ask for permission first before creating any content inspired by Deborah Young and headphonesthoughts.com. Not all requests will be granted. In addition, if inspired by content and have permission you must credit and attribute Deborah Young and headphonesthoughts.com