- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
Something I admire about the world
Personally, I admire ‘the hope’ I see in people. There are people I know that have gone though a lot in life and I admire their strength. They don’t give into doubt and fear. They hope for a better future. They are kind. Now the ‘fake’ kind (people who talk nice to you and then talk bad about you behind your back) but the ‘good’ kind. The kindness that we need to see more in this world.
What is your favorite form of creativity?
My favorite form of creativity is makeup. I love getting to try new makeup looks and be creative. I have all colors of lipstick and eyeshadows. My hair color is blue right now and I love matching my makeup and hair together.
Helen’s Questions to me
- What creative pursuit are you currently working on? How is that going?
I am currently hoping to one day write a book. I had started writing one year ago but never finished. I hope to finish it soon.
2. What is your favorite color and why?
I personally love the color yellow. I love how its bright and reminds me of the sun.
3. Do you have any special plans for the remainder of this year?
I hope to spend Thanksgiving and Christmas with family.
4. What is your most recent blog post and your inspiration for writing it?
My most recent blog post is Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure at Epcot is Amazing. I recently was invited to preview the new ride at Epcot and I decided to write about my experience.
If you could Time Travel Would you?
What is your favorite Holiday?
What is your favorite meal?
Whatever life takes you, just enjoy your life. Think positive and be positive.
–Always look to the rising sky
Follow me on Social Media:
The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by THE AESTHETE BLOGGER AWARD 2021 and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose. Headphonesthoughts blog -Deborah Young is the owner and creator of the blog www.headphonesthoughts.com. No one has permission to copy any content on headphonesthoughts.com and all social media platforms for headphonesthoughts.com blog. If inspired by Deborah Young's content and content on headphonesthoughts.com you must ask for permission first before creating any content inspired by Deborah Young and headphonesthoughts.com. Not all requests will be granted. In addition, if inspired by content and have permission you must credit and attribute Deborah Young and headphonesthoughts.com